Compensation is a 2010-11 season at Hickory Ski Center with unlimited skiing and riding.
DEADLINE EXTENDED: To be considered for the job, applicants must post a Hickory Trip Report (TR) in the NYSkiBlog Forum by midnight on Feb 8, 2011.
Here’s the fine print:
- TRs must include at least five photos and 200 words.
- TR must also include a thumbnail photo of HSC day ticket from the day skied.
- There is no limit on the number of TRs that can submitted by an applicant.
- TRs must be comprised of images and accounts EXCLUSIVE to NYSkiBlog (i.e. not posted on any other website).
- The job will be offered to the author of the BEST Exclusive Hickory TR as selected by the Harvey Road editorial board.
- The only job responsibility is the submission of at least one Hickory TR per month during the 2010/2011 season.
- The winner’s 2010/2011 Hickory TRs (language and photos) will remain the property of NYSkiBlog.
- The pass is non-transferable.
Win a season of free skiing/riding and support a recently revived local hill with vibe to spare.
Who knows… you could become a minor celebrity in the New York State ski world!