Uphill Battle

I dunno but I’d love to know what you find out. I have friends that want to rent also

Sorry for the late heads up... Jeremy Davis, founder of New England Lost Ski Area Project (NELSAP) is doing a video talk tonight at 7 PM at

Somebody “Everested" Mt. Pisgah near Saranac Lake.
After the mountain’s T-bar lift was closed, Lake Placidian Alex Goff “Everested” the mountain on March 30, a first at Mount Pisgah. That meant skiing the hill up and down 93 times to gain the 29,032 feet in elevation equal to that of Mount Everest, the highest peak in the world.

While many on this board and other boards mock Stratton, once again, Stratton shows its love of winter sports by accomodating those who would like to go uphill at Stratton. The uphill season pass is free. (they were at the forefront of allowing early snowboarders on the trails at Stratton):
"Winter uphill travel is a wonderful way to experience the beauty of Stratton Mountain as well as the surrounding Green Mountains of Southern Vermont. Stratton Mountain is committed to providing an enjoyable and orderly experience for both uphill and downhill guests on the resort."
"All uphill travelers will be required to obtain an uphill travel pass and carry it on their person at all times and be prepared to present the pass to area personnel upon request. The pass is free, valid for the entire season and can be picked up at Guest Services at the Main Base Lodge."

Back