The New Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from the nature of the video, the guy can't even punch. He would get an ass whoopin' in a bar fight. And why is everybody standing around?
yea they weren't hockey players lol, no "you wanna go?!"

Meanwhile, one of my co-workers tested positive for 'rona yesterday.

How's he/she doing?
Unknown whether he's got a mild case, or is headed for the ICU, or somewhere in between. We learned this at work at 3 PM Friday. Owners immediately closed the store and had someone come in to do rapid results testing. Everyone there tested negative. I ordered groceries for my dad online this week and had them delivered. Didn't want to take a chance.

Dodged it for another day:

Screen Shot 2020-12-22 at 5.14.44 PM.png

My biz partner got wicked sick Friday night, tested Saturday, came up positive Sunday. Rough way to wake up early Sunday, with a call from her telling me to get tested. Killed a major buzz I had from skiing Plattekill for sure. Got tested Monday, just got the results now.

I do keep my distance and have kind of a reputation for being hyper-vigilant, paranoid, whatever you call it.

The moral of the story is ALWAYS blow off work to ski.

I was off chasing the Nor'easter Weds and Thurs when we would have been in the office together. We were together Friday, but our space is big (3000 sq feet) and like I said I really try to keep my distance.

I AM VERY PUMPED.

Dodged it for another day:

View attachment 7303

My biz partner got wicked sick Friday night, tested Saturday, came up positive Sunday. Rough way to wake up early Sunday, with a call from her telling me to get tested. Killed a major buzz I had from skiing Plattekill for sure. Got tested Monday, just got the results now.

I do keep my distance and have kind of a reputation for being hyper-vigilant, paranoid, whatever you call it.

The moral of the story is ALWAYS blow off work to ski.

I was off chasing the Nor'easter Weds and Thurs when we would have been in the office together. We were together Friday, but our space is big (3000 sq feet) and like I said I really try to keep my distance.

I AM VERY PUMPED.

Harvey I very glad u don't have it
My cousin who is corrections officer had it and only 40 yrears old he just recorved last week
Still has very annoying cough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back