The New Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling SBR and TD say it ain't so mates ??!

Here we go --- come Jan 1st he'll start shutting us down again. I can just feel it.

People's behavior will determine the outcome. I have little faith in these ignorant science denier bastards who see it as a game or a ploy

Agree. As I've said before good buddy of mine is knee deep in the NYS Health Dept. His comments to me yesterday were that CNY is on COVID fire and to plan on shutting down again. Local banks have already begun drive-thru only services. Hopefully there's snow.

Agree. As I've said before good buddy of mine is knee deep in the NYS Health Dept. His comments to me yesterday were that CNY is on COVID fire and to plan on shutting down again. Local banks have already begun drive-thru only services. Hopefully there's snow.
Local banks here are also drive up only . Our county is also ramping up especially in one particular nursing home chain in Ogdensburg and Canton over half the residents were positive and about 40 staff members. There was a fire at one of their garage bulidings and people rushed in to move move a section of the residents that were in a POD closest to the fire . The home is a series of interconnected PODS

It was a very dangerous and huge conflagration driven by whipping winds off the River . Towns People , GOOD Samaritans rushed to help with the effort. In the panic several were apparently unmasked . Good intentions , but unfortunately horrible outcome now ,

Stay well my friend and best to that hero you live with ! Johnboy's hospital is ramping up too
????????For all our essential workers , may they be protected from on high .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back