The New Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like some of you ,With several healthcare pros in our family i am very thankful they are being prioritized .

The Queen of the Hop and i will get the shot as soon as it becomes availble

maybe prison
Exactly. Hopefully the under age crew will still be able to go to a bar someday. I miss the comradery of good friends, hanging out sharing laughs and a beer.
That's why camp has been so much fun this year. I miss these guys.

Dude I want to come back to Trax. Never forget asking the bartender if "Camp" was here and you were practically standing next to me. Like two feet taller, but yeah, right there.

I've never had a flu shot but plan on getting one this year at my next doc appointment. I'll also get the Covid juice when the time comes.
I don't think the flu shot has ever had better than a 50 percent efficacy rate. That's a solid F, if you look at it in terms of academic grades, for as many years as they have been pumping it out. That's where my skepticism comes in. However, if the COVID vaccine is looking to be at 97 percent effective, I'm all in.

Looks like we are getting to one 9/11 each day. 2700 deaths today, and we're not done.

I remember back in July we are arguing over 1000 a day and was it going to go up or down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back