The New Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work in a building in Jersey City that has a great brewery..Departed Souls Brewery ..tremendous stuff..
sorry for the thread hijack..
34F3537F-5B6C-45C8-92AE-AECAB9CBD4CC.jpeg

I loved the switch away from glass, but I’d like the craft brewers to migrate back to 12 oz cans, particularly for the hoppiest offerings. It’s not so bad in winter, but on a hot summer day the last few ounces of a 16 oz heady topper (or such) often has to be choked down.

I loved the switch away from glass, but I’d like the craft brewers to migrate back to 12 oz cans, particularly for the hoppiest offerings. It’s not so bad in winter, but on a hot summer day the last few ounces of a 16 oz heady topper (or such) often has to be choked down.
Session IPAs (or pilsners) in summer, big beers in winter.

Session IPAs (or pilsners) in summer, big beers in winter.
For sure. Saison in summer ideally. But sometimes, at a trailhead or take out or backyard barbecue the choice is made by others. I guess that I shouldn’t “look a gift beer in the hops” or something.

The grocery store in north creek doesnt seem to have regular crappy beer anymore or maybe i didnt look hard enough.

I tried omme gang something in a green can. I liked it. More than i thought i would.

The beer conversation was good. Got some new stuff to try.

Gotta get what you can outta the forums and ignore the stuff that you’re not interested in. Not sure why that’s so difficult for some.
So what's the new stuff you're trying?
My problem is that I drink too fast so that I never have that problem. 12 oz would help me drink less though.

Back in the dark ages, I spent a year in Seattle when my dad was on sabbatical. Rainier beer had the best commercials. I also liked the beer, but what do you know when you are in HS.

There used to be a PNW beer called Lucky Lager. Cheap stuff. I drank a tractor trailer full when I was in AK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back