The New Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elysian makes some good stuff out Seattle way. Yeah, owned by AB. Beer ain’t much different than skiing, it would seem.

My folks, both close to 90, just tested positive for the first time. So far, it seems ok?

In the last 2 years Moms had:
Heart attack, kidney stones, Covid, Septic shock ,MRSA ,3 UTIs . She turned 96 last fall .
Covid gave a bit of a brain fog and weak legs but she recovered in a few months. Still has her mental sharpness.
90 is the new 70

My daughter and her fiance just tested positive. In their 30's, both vaccinated and boosted, but the boost was in December. She is miserable, he has only had itchy eyes so far.

I get booster #2 this week. (Had already planned it.)

People are not reporting their cases, so it's hard to know locally how high the case rate really is. They picked it up in Missoula (Case rate 85 per 100K), brought it to Ravalli County (38 per 100k). These are really low case rates to be actually coming in contact with anyone, and we haven't had a mask ordinance since the beginning of 2021. I'm up in Flathead County and the case rate is 75.1 per 100k. I've never stopped masking indoors (or in lift lines). The happy couple has been almost always maskless. And of course they haven't reported it.

Anybody who plans to get number 4 going to wait for moderna 2.0?

My gf had it last week. I didn’t distance myself from her or take any sort of precautions. I feel like it’s best to be exposed to it as often as possible. I didn’t get sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back