The New Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey now! I love me an ice cold original.

Honestly I’m not drinking now but I do love those.
Coors light is one of the few huge commercial beers I drink semi regularly. The low alcohol, light beer taste and wide availability make it an easy choice.

@jamesdeluxe
Oh another great NY brewery is Beer Tree. I haven't been to the brewery but I can buy their products locally. Definitely some elite beer. IPA's, Stouts and Sours. Morning Timber (LOL) is an outstanding higher alcohol stout.

I’d say “we just need snow”……but this ain’t September, and we just got snow!

I'll join with those who feel sno's contribution is a big plus here. I was thinking about this earlier. He knows more about lifts than any of our "regular" posters, second only to @Peter. He shares what he knows and explains it articulately.

CNY suggesting the OT should be killed, when he/she only posts in the OT is haha. How has the skiing been since your one post about skiing a year ago? I can remove you from the OT if it will help you.

Also would like to add ... advertising is on this site because I like the way it looks, especially in season. And it amuses me. Revenue is pretty low (covers hosting and a little more) and has nothing to do with decisions like "should we have an OT."

Well then nothing else matters.

So bottom line :As the forum commissar , You're going to do ,what you're going to do .

Well that's earth shattering news .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back