The New Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the first day of no mask mandate in New York, from what I saw, hardly anyone is wearing a mask. For anyone who attempts to claim that mask wearing is popular, I suggest that you don't confuse compliance with support.

On the first day of no mask mandate in New York, from what I saw, hardly anyone is wearing a mask. For anyone who attempts to claim that mask wearing is popular, I suggest that you don't confuse compliance with support.
I still wear mine in public places. Do you notice how many ugly people are out there?

In the office, looks like about half of people are wearing masks. Walked into a bank, everyone was wearing masks. Walked into a sandwich place, nobody was wearing a mask.

I’m not wearing a mask today, but that doesn’t mean I think I’m smarter than everyone or that I think I possess some special superpower because I whined two weeks ago.

1644595721137.jpeg

or maybe they stopped wearing masks because the dramatically falling numbers-- both positive cases and hospital occupancy, which a spike drove the mandate in the first place? The start and end of an official mandate is one element of working together. That's what mature thinkers do--- they think beyond themselves.

Acting like complying with a mask mandate is some sort of hardship? I guess it is for the soft and entitled.

Here comes the pile-on. Given that the two of you ended up doing the same thing I did, it really shows that the two of you are just looking for a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back