The New Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't celebrate getting back something that should've never been taken away in the first place.
Sno, I really get the fact that you are a young dude and sometimes the curmudgeons are too hard, but in my (curmudgeony) years I have found that those who see things from the 'half full' side are happier than the half empty side. I apologize for anonymously dispensing life advice (I have no place to do that) but I just felt like it was right to do that. Good luck dude. Would be happy to ski with you some day.

Not nearly as intrusive and is actually proven to be effective.

You're comparing faces to private parts or bare feet. Get real.

If you run a red light, run a stop sign, don't yield at a crosswalk, or don't use a turn signal, you are highly likely to get . A maskless, healthy person is comparatively zero risk to anyone else.
Sound like your coming around to a Country Boy’s way of the thinking. Democrats have learned this, even the NY and NJ ones. They don’t want to give in , but hey mid term Elections are coming.

Sound like your coming around to a Country Boy’s way of the thinking. Democrats have learned this, even the NY and NJ ones. They don’t want to give in , but hey mid term Elections are coming.
No politics please.

While covid restrictions are a hyper-politicized topic, I'm not discussing them in that way. It's more of a quality-of-life issue for me. I find it hard to be happy living in an environment where the state is constantly threatening to impose another mask mandate or other dumb rules. Even though it was just lifted, I'm still considering moving, because it's not enough to me to simply lift the mandates. I also need to be fairly certain that they are not coming back next winter. I do not have that confidence in New York State.

. Even though it was just lifted, I'm still considering moving,

8BoX.gif

I’ve said this before I wish masks remained permanently I can’t stand people breathing on me in the supermarket ,movie theater etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back