The New Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe there was a justification for mask mandates in 2020, but there isn't now.
Maybe think about someone other than yourself for one second. Think about a kid whose mother has cancer, who wants to wear a mask at school, but other kids make fun of him because he’s a “pussy” for wearing a mask (in the absence of a mandate). Think about, I don’t know, someone who has a 14-week old daughter who can’t get vaccinated.

Maybe just once, believe people when they tell you that it isn’t all about you.

Maybe think about someone other than yourself for one second. Think about a kid whose mother has cancer, who wants to wear a mask at school, but other kids make fun of him because he’s a “pussy” for wearing a mask (in the absence of a mandate). Think about, I don’t know, someone who has a 14-week old daughter who can’t get vaccinated.

Maybe just once, believe people when they tell you that it isn’t all about you.
These are arguments for permanent mask mandates.

These are arguments for permanent mask mandates.
No, they’re arguments for when the rate of COVID is still high as fuck, before the production of vaccines that are able to respond to variants & baby vaccines (both undergoing testing right now).

Calm the fuck down, you whiny child.

When this goes below last winter’s peak (and it’s almost there), we can all go back to living our lives.

But until then, maybe just cut the whining in half?

Attachments

• C0BFDA93-E8F0-4F4F-8A3E-84292D70C260.jpeg
    C0BFDA93-E8F0-4F4F-8A3E-84292D70C260.jpeg
    159.9 KB · Views: 32
No, they’re arguments for when the rate of COVID is still high as fuck, before the production of vaccines that are able to respond to variants & baby vaccines (both undergoing testing right now).

Calm the fuck down, you whiny child.
Everyone will have already had Omicron by the the time those vaccines are out. And what about the next variant? If you keep moving the goalposts, it will eventually become permanent.

Here's the deal. You can wear a mask forever if you want, but don't force me to or I'll vote for someone who will ban it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back