The New Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 4D25E678-61C7-4B63-9C51-A2364CE2F4FF.jpeg
    4D25E678-61C7-4B63-9C51-A2364CE2F4FF.jpeg
    903.7 KB · Views: 47
If I were building a ski list I would have my own opinions. Ultimately I would defer to people who make lift building their job. Same with the virus.
You did and followed the rules. The people who didn't are delaying herd immunity. You know that. Saying the hell with them ok going to do what I want us the natural gut reaction. Reality you have to live with your decision.
I'll continue to follow the rules best I can and let the chips fall where they may.
Should we defer to the people that wage wars or should we question their decisions that have harmful impacts on all of us?

Yes it did. Every place locked down in March of 2020. Every state had mask mandates for a while (some only in the cities). It absolutely helped slow the spread.

Stop lying.
Maybe it slowed nature and our ability to move past this BS?

Everyone will have already had Omicron by the the time those vaccines are out. And what about the next variant? If you keep moving the goalposts, it will eventually become permanent.

Here's the deal. You can wear a mask forever if you want, but don't force me to or I'll vote for someone who will ban it for you.
The boy’s gotta point here.

I’ve definitely heard some people say that they now prefer wearing a mask in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back