The New Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, but I kinda stopped caring about this conversation, so I’m going to go over to the golf thread and see how people are playing lately.
I understand. I know it's difficult for you to see, or understand, any opinion other than yours.

• Haha
Reactions: MC2
I think the Chinese could shed some more light on what happened. It seems like they knew what was going on, or at least that something was going on, way before we did.

Still don't think it was done purposefully. If that guy in the video is right - the only thing the Chinese govt cares about is retaining power - no way to they want to create that much turmoil in China or in the US. We are their biggest customers.

Reactions: MC2
I think the Chinese could shed some more light on what happened. It seems like they knew what was going on, or at least that something was going on, way before we did.

Still don't think it was done purposefully. If that guy in the video is right - the only thing the Chinese govt cares about is retaining power - no way to they want to create that much turmoil in China or in the US. We are their biggest customers.
I too think China knows more than they are letting on.
I don't think it was done purposefully as well. Hopefully that's true.
It's so sad, but yes, we are their biggest customer. Hopefully someday, somehow, we can change that and return to being our own workforce.

The problem is they’re obviously hiding/covering up something and they’re doing so effectively. Covering up a mistake looks the same as covering up a crime and the absence of hard facts leads to speculation and conspiracy theories.

Yes, the other problem as I see it is our government should be doing more to find out the truth. Almost seems as if they want to shrug it off as something got hot too.

The problem is they’re obviously hiding/covering up something and they’re doing so effectively. .
???? Are they? Are you involved in the conversations that other countries have with them? That their infectious disease experts have with pharmaceutical companies? Is this a fact, or is it just speculation on your part?

Like, I’m no fan of China, but saying things like this is exactly what I was talking about with “casting blame”.

Like, I could say “Brownski is acting very suspicious and obviously covering something up. Maybe his father killed JFK, maybe he didn’t. Who’s to say?”

I didn’t make any accusations, but talking like that is a weird way to put thoughts out there. If you want to say “fuck China, they did it, and I can prove it”, go ahead and try to prove it (if that’s how you want to spend your time), but the baseless accusations are strange.

(Deleted because I linked to an obvious Military/Industrial Complex propaganda page. Gotta be careful who you trust out there. Dig into every internet link.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back