The New Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard a guy on the radio this morning, who was saying that he didn't think it was safe and that's why he held off, but now that he was getting 100 bucks, that changed everything. I don't get that.
100 bucks is a 100 bucks (y)

I don't get it either --- lol

he didn't think it was safe and that's why he held off, but now that he was getting 100 bucks, that changed everything. I don't get that.

On a more serious note, sandwiches have gotten really expensive.
Maybe he wanted the $100 to buy sandwiches?

I just got a gyro platter for $7.64.

I do wonder if people would have the same opinion on other things that their friends do that are harmful to society.

“My friends think drunk driving laws are stupid, so they don’t follow them and I have to respect them for their decision”

“My buddy dumps chemicals in the stream behind his house. Whatever his reasoning is, I support him. Any pressure that the government applies just makes him dig in more”

I think that if you don’t want to mandate the vaccines, at least make it increasingly difficult to operate in society without it (require that people get tested on their own dime every week or something).
Remember when you would walk into a restaurant and they would ask, “Smoking or non-smoking?”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back