The New Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
mother.jpg

It’s too bad we can’t figure the masks at school thing, since it’s getting hot now. Just got an email that the HS is dismissing early because they’re concerned about the heat combing with the masks to cause problems

A delayed flu season coming? I got the shots a month ago but last weekend I was down for the count and ended up in the ER. I was wiped out for three days with Covid type symptoms except for taste and smell loss. I tested negative for Covid but wasn't tested for the Flu, the mess started with severe allergies and morphed into virus. So it seems like mother nature will not be deprived LOL
This does sound pretty covidy. Not everyone gets every symptom. I never lost taste or smell.

How old are you if you don't mind me asking. 3 days is pretty quick to get over it, if you got it bad.

I read an excerpt (as much as I could read for free) in the NYTimes today that said that this Indian variant, called the delta variant, has done some "break-through on people who only had one Pfizer.

I like it
Words to live by
Definitely the words of a lot of Americans today.

“Fuck you, mind your own business”

or

“I got mine, Fuck you.”

or

“I’m not responsible for anything that happens as a result of my actions. Fuck you”

Sadly, the people who are so secretive will make it *more* likely that the authorities get more intrusive into our lives. But I bet I know the response to that statement already.

This does sound pretty covidy. Not everyone gets every symptom. I never lost taste or smell.

How old are you if you don't mind me asking. 3 days is pretty quick to get over it, if you got it bad.

I read an excerpt (as much as I could read for free) in the NYTimes today that said that this Indian variant, called the delta variant, has done some "break-through on people who only had one Pfizer.
Around 60 But people tell me that I look late 40’s .

Leading up to my episode I was sneezing like crazy and had a bad sinus headache. It’s a bad allergy year for me and a lot of friends. Seems like once a decade I end up with a bad virus around allergy season.

Definitely the words of a lot of Americans today.

“Fuck you, mind your own business”

or

“I got mine, Fuck you.”

or

“I’m not responsible for anything that happens as a result of my actions. Fuck you”

Sadly, the people who are so secretive will make it *more* likely that the authorities get more intrusive into our lives. But I bet I know the response to that statement already.
Not how interpreted Scrudy's comment at all

Not surprised that's how you did

It’s too bad we can’t figure the masks at school thing, since it’s getting hot now. Just got an email that the HS is dismissing early because they’re concerned about the heat combing with the masks to cause problems
so..the whole summer pretty much....

That’s none of your business nor it it your business to worry about anyone else’s business. You just worry about you and yours and leave me to worry about me and mine. It’s a personal decision and everyone has reasons for getting or not getting it, I’m not gonna change your opinion and you won’t change mine, so save your breath and I’ll save mine.

I'm assuming you wouldn't push an old lady underneath a train. Yet you have no problem potentially killing an old lady through selfishness and/or negligence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back