The New Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone at this point who is unwilling to get the shot (other than special circumstances) who get the virus and dies I will have a hard time feeling sad for them. I feel they lack common sense and if they were removed from the gene pool it may be better in the long run.
Well that’s not very nice.

That’s none of your business nor it it your business to worry about anyone else’s business. You just worry about you and yours and leave me to worry about me and mine. It’s a personal decision and everyone has reasons for getting or not getting it, I’m not gonna change your opinion and you won’t change mine, so save your breath and I’ll save mine.

That’s none of your business nor it it your business to worry about anyone else’s business. You just worry about you and yours and leave me to worry about me and mine. It’s a personal decision and everyone has reasons for getting or not getting it, I’m not gonna change your opinion and you won’t change mine, so save your breath and I’ll save mine.
Lol. I'll take that as a no. Have a good night

I like it
Words to live by

A delayed flu season coming? I got the shots a month ago but last weekend I was down for the count and ended up in the ER . I was wiped out for three days with Covid type symptoms except for taste and smell loss. I tested negative for Covid but wasn't tested for the Flu, the mess started with severe allergies and morphed into virus. So it seems like mother nature will not be deprived LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back