The New Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girl and I have been doing shows online. Played a small party last weekend as a duo.Have a local gig at a bar as a pickup drummer(outside show) and a gig on Long Island at a party in a couple of weeks.. Should be fun..
View attachment 4770

Good on ya bro , makin' sounds and spreadin' joy !

image.jpeg

What's going on here? I hope this is BS. While I'm not a big city guy, this is disappointing if it's true. I truly have enjoyed my visits to NYC and never felt threatened.

I'm sorry, Camp, but I have to agree with MC on this one. That article necessarily raises political issues. First off, the guy should move out of the City and just stay at his beach house on LI. He lives in the same neighborhood that he is complaining about. Obviously he's got $$ but is just a Republican. It's a stupid article. Wow, NYC is a liberal place. What a shocker. Never heard that before. I will end here and refrain from getting into politics.

I'm sorry, Camp, but I have to agree with MC on this one. That article necessarily raises political issues. First off, the guy should move out of the City and just stay at his beach house on LI. He lives in the same neighborhood that he is complaining about. Obviously he's got $$ but is just a Republican. It's a stupid article. Wow, NYC is a liberal place. What a shocker. Never heard that before. I will end here and refrain from getting into politics.

No need to apologize, guess I should to you if I offended you. Simply put I was shocked to read about a city I truly enjoy going to hell. I was very happy to hear that it was BS. I put that here because I know some of you guys are from down that way and give it to me from the horses mouth. My bad. Peace ✌

Long live NYC ??

Ok my impression of 2020, substitute "year" for "week"

View attachment 4830

That's funny!!!

Part of me is getting real tired of hearing teachers complain about going back to work. I mean, do they think they're the only ones who's job got more dangerous/harder??? I know it's not all teachers who are sounding the alarm, but those who are certainly have a large microphone right now.

I am of the opinion if they are that concerned over their health opt out of returning to school. When their pay check stops I think they will have a change of heart.

Ate outside at Food and Fire reataurant in Johnson city, NY. Sat outside, open air seating. Asked for Ketchap... was given those tiny little packets... was told plastic Ketchap bottles are too dangerous to touch and might be infected with the virus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back