The New Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the only one who took it that way. I was asking a 100% serious question, and friends answered my questions. Good luck finding someone to fight with ----- new forum has an ignore feature

Johnboy lives in UWS and says this is nonsense as a matter of fact his bitch is that the UBER wealthy are becoming a PIA for other working stiffs who use their vehicles to commute to jobs , the " entitled uber wealthy want less parking and more BIKE LANES ... There are already beaucoup bike lanes and many like JB are healthcare Pros whi cannot work remotely and no longer want to use the subways to commute for safety reasons .

Otherwise this BS is hype ...jes sayin. From one who with his family. Deals with this daily

Johnboy lives in UWS and says this is nonsense as a matter of fact his bitch is that the UBER wealthy are becoming a PIA for other working stiffs who use their vehicles to commute to jobs , the " entitled uber wealthy want less parking and more BIKE LANES ... There are already beaucoup bike lanes and many like JB are healthcare Pros whi cannot work remotely and no longer want to use the subways to commute for safety reasons .

Otherwise this BS is hype ...jes sayin. From one who with his family. Deals with this daily

I just gave up my CitiBike membership.. I kind of agree about the bike lanes. Most of my friends that are still in NYC are not taking subways and using CitiBikes etc....

D: JB uses Citibikes all the time on his days off, Healthcare workers got a year free subscription. He has seen parts of city that he had not seen before even tho he's been there for some time . The bikeways ARE great , but more are NOT needed at the expense of residential parking spaces

He uses the vehicle to get the medical center a 20 minute ride but a 90 minute subway commute door to door .

4b8to6.jpg

Yo D: u dudes still giggin' ??

My girl and I have been doing shows online. Played a small party last weekend as a duo.Have a local gig at a bar as a pickup drummer(outside show) and a gig on Long Island at a party in a couple of weeks.. Should be fun..
81E95E0F-1E30-48D0-ACFE-3E34B27B5E74.jpeg

D: JB uses Citibikes all the time on his days off, Healthcare workers got a year free subscription. He has seen parts of city that he had not seen before even tho he's been there for some time. The bikeways ARE great, but more are NOT needed at the expense of residential parking spaces

He uses the vehicle to get the medical center a 20 minute ride but a 90 minute subway commute door to door .

We were ridding to a friends house last summer. I was commenting on the awesome parties in the park blasting hiphop. I asked Deb where we were - she said BedSty.. I almost shit myself.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back