In Memory Of...

@jamesdeluxe do you see this? Being from Cuse I know you've been to Coleman's.
Yes and I recommend the Guinness stout onion rings.

NYSYRtraffic_martini2_620x300.jpg

Coleman’s is legendary.
His son now owns the old Morris’ in Skaneateles.
Now called The Lake House Pub.
Great roast beast sammiches.
Lots of different beers and the folks are nice.
RIP Peter Coleman.

A force in North River and Johnsburg, George had a vision and he pursued it relentlessly. He will be missed.

My first day skiing was 1967. My brothers and my cousin and I rented skis and drove up to Hunter in my brother's Impala SS. That day changed my life.

My cousin died yesterday.

My sincere sympathy , may he rest in peace

Oh man another bad day : ?Just got word one of my golfing icons and co trustee at our Local Cathedral just passed today . " Scratchy " was a 94 yr young great guy who in his day was a GREAT golfer and Bowler . A well respected Banker who was friend to all especially youth sports programs of all types was active right thru the end .He lived just off the course and was there daily holding court on the deck . he played right up thru last summer and refused to use senior tees ???

His son was a trustee at the college at which i presided , his daughter a legal beagle has served with me on several community boards . " Scratchy " and his wife " Itchy " who is still with us are beloved in our town .

They have a huge family including a few docs , alawyer and and a few business execs . Great family , very warm , VERY funny full of IRISH shenanigans Scratchy and his mates always won the mens league for decades and HIS WAS the beer cart ???. I could always count on a cold one whenever id see him on the course hahaha

True to form Scratchy died at home, wearing his Notre Dame Sweater and lettermans jacket surrounded by family ...will miss seeing this great ole guy ......a one in a lifetime person , big heart , big personality !

Last edited:
Back