In Memory Of...

I'm sorry to hear that Warp. And thanks to everyone for the kind words. This has been a tough week for me. I also lost two work friends who I've known for 50 years. It's like whole parts of my past have dissapeared.

mm

Milo and WARP, my heartfelt condolences to both of you. As WARP said, remember their lives and the good times you've had. It is unfortunate that sometimes, it takes something jarring like the death of a friend to truly appreciate life and living every day to the fullest.

Cunningham, Patrick J.
NORTH CREEK

Patrick J. Cunningham, a white-water rafting pioneer, ski shop operator, hunter, fisherman, gardener, and all around character, died on July 13, 2021, in North Creek, his lifelong home. He was 81. A fifth generation Adirondacker, Patrick Cunningham was born on October 19, 1939, to Margaret Collins Cunningham and H. Butler Cunningham. His parents operated the J.E. Cunningham Store and his father was instrumental in bringing skiing to North Creek.

More....

Cunningham, Patrick J.
NORTH CREEK

Patrick J. Cunningham, a white-water rafting pioneer, ski shop operator, hunter, fisherman, gardener, and all around character, died on July 13, 2021, in North Creek, his lifelong home. He was 81. A fifth generation Adirondacker, Patrick Cunningham was born on October 19, 1939, to Margaret Collins Cunningham and H. Butler Cunningham. His parents operated the J.E. Cunningham Store and his father was instrumental in bringing skiing to North Creek.

More....

He was a family friend and classmate of my mom.

RIP

Cunningham, Patrick J.
NORTH CREEK

More....

Seemed like a good guy. RIP.
Got to live, work and play in the Daks.

May he rest in peace , he lived life to the fullest and made his mark??

Back