ICE v Electric: Cost and Emissions

@DomB : if you haven't already tried this, here's a look at what charging a Rivian R1T looks like at a Tesla Supercharger. Towards the end, a Ford Lightning showed up. Pretty sure this is in Brewster, NY.

March 1, 2023
Hey! Yeah this was posted about a week before i charged at Redhook NY Tesla. I actually used the video to troubleshoot my experience. Which is good because I would have had no idea how to contact tesla. Other than updating my billing info it was a snap.

Ever heard of Coda Automotive? The company sold about 100 electric sedans in California in 2012-13 before going bankrupt in May 2013. Out of Spec had a chance to play with one in April 2023. Not the usual story at all.

"The 25,000-square-foot showroom is planned for a tract of Oneida Indian Nation-owned land across from the International Boxing Hall of Fame at Thruway Exit 34 near Canastota."

Played in The Boxing Hall of Fame scramble tournament @ Castlewood a while ago before the Oneida’s build their nice golf courses there.
Folks wore bicycle helmets playing golf cause folks were getting hit with balls.
Twas a definite shitshow but somehow fun.

Tesla did something similar in New Mexico. Recently opened the second sales and service center.

June 1, 2023

Ford might use it too.
Could become standardized.
Reminds me of USB harmonization.
Yep, the announcement by Ford came earlier. Thought that had already been posted here.

May 25, 2023

Going to be interesting to watch how the situation at Tesla Supercharger stations evolve in the next year or two.

June 9, 2023

Elon
Is gunning for the oil industry. Smart dude

Good to see this. It's insane charging is not coordinated yet.

It's like my verizon cell phone not working in the adk. I could almost see a cell tower from the cabin but it's only pumping ATT, so my phone doesn't work.

Anyone have an idea why this is happening now? How does this help Elon?

Back