Greek Peak Conditions

I don't know what it is but I would go up Arcadian Gate, then bang a left once you hit the power lines. The power line trail will take you right to Kennedy. Plus chair 5 doesn't open until 930 so no one will be over there.
hmm that would be an option, thanks Camp. I will swap skis and boots though and likely drive up to and park at the Valentine (?) Rd trailhead. Last year I took the XCD setup up chair #2 and bushwacked in off of Pollux but coming back down was pretty sketchy even with the cables o_O

It looks like an inch or so of LE every day this week, Saturday might be the day

yes, your timing is real good. We've been getting snow everyday this week. I'd guess we'll be riding sleds by the weekend.

Valentine Hill would be a good spot, but you may want to try Van Donsel Rd. From the hotel head towards Hollenbecks, just when you can see the sign from Hollenbecks take the left onto Van Donsel Rd. Go all the way to the end staying on Van Donsel Rd and you can park there. You'll be right at the start of the seasonal rd and just over the hill from GP.
gor.jpg

Yes

Might be able to hook you up with a buddy pass from one of the crew ---- not sure but I'll try and find out if you def are going

Back