Greek Peak Conditions

62352C6C-98EC-4A3F-988D-C4C2EF14F7E3.jpeg

Well? Did I make a mistake by staying home and doing yoga today?????
We had fun. Conditions weren’t perfect but I’m in a different situation being 2-3 hours from all the good skiing. If I was 10 minutes from a good hill, I’d probably be more choosy

What a beautiful day! We got a couple of inches of beautiful snow overnight and I even saw the sun at one point! When I left at 11:30, it looked like all the lifts were spinning. I didn't go over to chair 5, though. It never really got that crowded.

It looks like the weather will hold, with wee bits of snow here and there. I am looking forward to next weekend!

Anyone know if there is an uphill policy this year? I thought it was on the website last year allowing a route up Castor prior to lifts spinning but can't seem to find it. Would like to do a combo Greek / Kennedy SF XC day in the next few weeks.

I don't know what it is but I would go up Arcadian Gate, then bang a left once you hit the power lines. The power line trail will take you right to Kennedy. Plus chair 5 doesn't open until 930 so no one will be over there.

Back