Greek Peak Conditions

Yeah looking like a reality, Poseidon looks ready to groom out. Be nice on weekends doing laps on 4&5

So what do you folks think? Will 2-4 inches open the woods up? I’m planning on Sunday anyway but I will be more excited if there’s a chance of skiing the glades under chair 2

Thank God, feeling like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day. .
I know the feelin. Yesterday had to take every 4th run or so on the blue trail (stormy weather) that was open at Song after skiing Bali Hai laps. Made me appreciate it more. Only 2 top to bottoms open that day.

So what do you folks think? Will 2-4 inches open the woods up? I’m planning on Sunday anyway but I will be more excited if there’s a chance of skiing the glades under chair 2

It will depend on how much rain we get before turning over to snow. It's thin in there now, best guess is no.

Looking forward to not hearing I got you babe tomorrow morning! Finally got Castor open too. That should help shrink the line at the quad... If 2 is open to access it. If they do get 4" overnight, Aesop's should be in play. Might not be open, but should be skiable. Same goes for Mars glade.

Woods skiable
Good? That's up to you
PXL_20210116_182247821.jpg

Today was good snowball snow day. That means it is crappy snow to ride in, as the horses actually create snowballs under their feet. The last time I tried skiing in this kind of snow, I didn't have much fun. I chose to take care of some Stupid Adulting Stuff. I plan on skiing tomorrow when they have groomed it in.

I would love a report from anyone who did ski.

That said, it was, and is, absolutely beautiful! There are little tiny icicles on the pine needles, and the snow has stayed on the tree branches all day. My son and I went for a walk. We found a branch with snow completely sideways on it. He said that it was zero gravity snow. :)

I would love a report from anyone who did ski.
You missed the boat this morning on Mars, was hero snow got beat up by 11:00. Jumped over to Trojan for a few, was typical hard.
Went this evening with kid and run the two greens. Sugar on ice every place we went. Best snow was on Mars bar none in morning . And 2” is a big stretch, maybe 1” maybe.

Back