Coronavirus and Skiing

I don't worry about the top sheets of my skis too much. They usually get covered with snow anyway. But regardless, I would rather be the one to scratch them up than the idiot behind me walking on them.

As a second-tier tele skier, I bang the crap out of my skis (and my boots) with my ski edges. 99% of the damage is from me.

935DBC0E-16C0-4479-B58B-40EE1EBF94E5.jpeg
B7084818-D672-4674-8100-639116CF4571.jpeg

Note the date August 2021! As I said N95 are for first responders! Unless you live under a rock or bumfuck Tennessee everybody on this forum should have known this already for someone to use them to fly to ski is disrespectful of the American people who refuse to use them , that is why you don’t see many people wearing them, of course you can find them but I recommend Harvey not getting them for your employee’s also, as I said I could not work if I wore one to a clients house as they are smart enough to know where the N95 masks belong , even tho I worked construction for so long and I know the importance of using them during construction I refuse to buy them for workers, I don’t know why Harvey chose to treat me like an ass and puts Marz on a pedestal, but that is why I am pissed off at the brazen disregard for out first responders

Fortunately some of you awesome people informed me about a forum where the dude Marz isn’t on there spreading stories of his privileged diva like behavior

View attachment 10551View attachment 10552
Note the date August 2021! As I said N95 are for first responders! Unless you live under a rock or bumfuck Tennessee everybody on this forum should have known this already for someone to use them to fly to ski is disrespectful of the American people who refuse to use them , that is why you don’t see many people wearing them, of course you can find them but I recommend Harvey not getting them for your employee’s also, as I said I could not work if I wore one to a clients house as they are smart enough to know where the N95 masks belong , even tho I worked construction for so long and I know the importance of using them during construction I refuse to buy them for workers, I don’t know why Harvey chose to treat me like an ass and puts Marz on a pedestal, but that is why I am pissed off at the brazen disregard for out first responders
If they are not in short supply why do you care if people are wearing them? Next thing you know you are going to start getting on my case I wear thongs

If they are not in short supply why do you care if people are wearing them? Next thing you know you are going to start getting on my case I wear thongs
There is a shortage of thongs? Noooooooooooooo.......

Back