Coronavirus and Skiing

Since I was blocked from explaining my position I stopped posting on this site furtunately a number of you nice people told me about other sites that are run bye cool people, peace

I agree, Gore did that for a brief period last season and it worked well.

The way WhiteFace had their RFID scanners towards the beginning of the line and then they limited how many people could que up right by the loading area which was split into 4 separate lines.

Frankly the best strategy for a gondola line would be to make people keep their skis on in the line until just before loading.
that's what gore was doing when we were there, seemed to work pretty well

Was the mountain actually directing that or did it just happen?

A poll:

Do you care more about getting covid, or someone skiing on the tops of your skis? :LOL:

Was the mountain actually directing that or did it just happen?

A poll:

Do you care more about getting covid, or someone skiing on the tops of your skis? :LOL:
they were enforcing it, i was reminded a few times when i clicked out from habit
yes ski's were stepped on and kids and gapers fell over

Do you care more about getting covid, or someone skiing on the tops of your skis
LOL
I've always been baffled by those who cherish the cosmetics of their skis. I have a couple buddies that are that way. They're skis, tools to go down hill, don't care what they look like. Don't care if I trash them because they can be fixed or replaced.

LOL
I've always been baffled by those who cherish the cosmetics of their skis. I have a couple buddies that are that way. They're skis, tools to go down hill, don't care what they look like. Don't care if I trash them because they can be fixed or replaced.
Agree Camp. The bottoms of the skis are the important part, not the tops. IMO.

Agree Camp. The bottoms of the skis are the important part, not the tops. IMO.
This is true but even the bottoms don't freak me out. Who cares if I have a little chunk out of the bottom, burr on the edge. I ain't racing on the WC so I ain't even worried about that. If I blow a sidewall out I'll just flip that to the outside and let em rip.

Back