Coronavirus and Skiing

If they are not in short supply why do you care if people are wearing them? Next thing you know you are going to start getting on my case I wear thongs
you can’t be serious?? So you buy them non first responders? You can find anything on the internet, but if everyone got them for selfish stuff like flying to ski like Marznc does then they would NOT be available , fortunately I have not seen any others who are either clueless to this or are just plain selfish where I live, it just makes skiers look like privileged idiots in my opinion

you can’t be serious?? So you buy them non first responders? You can find anything on the internet, but if everyone got them for selfish stuff like flying to ski like Marznc does then they would NOT be available , fortunately I have not seen any others who are either clueless to this or are just plain selfish where I live, it just makes skiers look like privileged idiots in my opinion
Yo bud
Let's just drop it? That horse you're beating the shit out of is dead.
Juss sayin'

Not that I care what others may think, but I never use N95 at all. Neither does my high-risk husband. He'll use KN95 when in a higher risk situation or a cloth mask otherwise.

I do care when someone lies about me. I never said that I wore one on a plane because I don't. I used KN95 in Dec 2020, then switched to Primal 2.0 with the filter installed for ski trips in 2021. What I've said because it's true is that my physician ski buddy used N95 on planes. He obviously needed to be very careful before he was vaccinated in late Dec 2020 since he was helping to care for COVID-19 patients during that surge.

Yo bud
Let's just drop it? That horse you're beating the shit out of is dead.
Juss sayin'
was not talking to you as you said before you didn’t give a shit, that was for the dude who thought it was okay, no big deal, don’t read if you don’t want

Not that I care what others may think, but I never use N95 at all. Neither does my high-risk husband. He'll use KN95 when in a higher risk situation or a cloth mask otherwise.

I do care when someone lies about me. I never said that I wore one on a plane because I don't. I used KN95 in Dec 2020, then switched to Primal 2.0 with the filter installed for ski trips in 2021. What I've said because it's true is that my physician ski buddy used N95 on planes. He obviously needed to be very careful before he was vaccinated in late Dec 2020 since he was helping to care for COVID-19 patients during that surge.
Should I post a screen shot of it on here? Why make excuses for someone wearing a n 95 mask to ski back when NON were available?

Seconded. We all know what everybody else thinks of N95 use at this point.
I was off here a while , too much balony info from someone who blatantly disregarded what most in this country are doing, it seems they now understand that N 95 use wasn’t a good idea so that’s a go thing, I saw someone posted a sweet post got my interest here back for a bit and I caught up, but again it was just for the dude who said they are available, ski hard

So to recap.

Marz may or may not have worn a mask one time that may or may not have been in short supply at that time.

XT is offended.

Can we move on?

Back