Carrols Hamburgers

I think we found the dividing line between GenX and the boomers
The internet sez:
Baby boomers were born between 1946 and 1964. They're currently between 57-75 years old. Gen X was born between 1965 and 1979/80 and is currently between 41-56 years old.

Thus, early Gen Xers should be able to remember THE GREATEST BURGER EXPERIENCE EVER.

Here is something from the past
Do any of you old timers, that includes me remember
The Sunoco football sticker books and bowl giveaways
yes! although I was more into the hockey stamp books, i think there were also from a gas station...
The google says Esso!

Right up there with the DQ baseball hat bowls!

The internet sez:
Baby boomers were born between 1946 and 1964. They're currently between 57-75 years old. Gen X was born between 1965 and 1979/80 and is currently between 41-56 years old.

Thus, early Gen Xers should be able to remember THE GREATEST BURGER EXPERIENCE EVER.
The 2nd half of the boomers are not like the first half.
Generation Jones
I was born before 1971. We had the normal chains in NNJ - McD, BK, Burger Chef, Hardees, Roy Rogers, White Castle, A&W and a ton of one off "char-broil" places like the recently closed Fireplace in Paramus. White Manna was another burger joint and it is still operating in Hackensack. Maybe that is why Carrols was not located in NNJ.

The internet sez:

Ha like most nostalgia I think our memories of a lot of things are better than they actually were!

The internet sez:

FKNA

like most nostalgia I think our memories of a lot of things are better than they actually were!
I dare you to make a Club Burger with the royal sauce (components are on page 1 of this thread) and say that doesn't live up to the hype -- OK, my hype.

I double dare you!
ENAhs52WkAEShjB.jpg

I dare you to make a Club Burger with the royal sauce (components are on page 1 of this thread) and say that doesn't live up to the hype -- OK, my hype.

I double dare you!
View attachment 15591
what makes this thread so funny is.....wait for it.......sorry bro

james doesn't eat meat:LOL:
:ROFLMAO::LOL::whistle:

Back