The New Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't quite understand people who believe in eastern medicine and magic rocks but but won't give this vaccine a shot.

George Carlin sums it up best,
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
Eastern medicine is a thing and has been around longer than western medicine.
Magic rocks is a much tougher sell and placebo powered at best.

Eastern medicine is a thing and has been around longer than western medicine.
I do Acupuncture from time to time and have my reservations about western cultures use of prescription drugs. There is definitely some real ancestral knowledge floating around in the universe that could help our world. That said there is no excuse for science in the face of global issues like pandemics and climate change.

My point was really to say if your willing to give those anecdotally proven remedies a try, why not also be open to a vaccine?

Last edited:
My 26 yr old daughter walked into the county health center at 330 and got a shot. No questions asked.

I do Acupuncture from time to time and have my reservations about western cultures use of prescription drugs. There is definitely some real ancestral knowledge floating around in the universe that could help our world. That said there is no excuse for science in the face of global issues like pandemics and climate change.

My point was really to say if your willing to give those anecdotally proven remedies a try, why not also be open to a vaccine?
I’m all for crystals. Snow is one type. Magic rocks is new one. I pick up rocks a lot and not anti jabs.

Eastern medicine is a thing we no nothing about and has been around longer than western medicine.
FIFY. But sure, let's go with that instead of vaccines that have been proven to safe and effective for over a hundred years.

mm

Reactions: MC2
What was the price two years ago?

I'm not sure.
I spoke with a buddy of mine who just built a house last year. According to his contractor if he were to build that same house today, the materials would be 3x what they were a year ago.

tirolski said:
Eastern medicine is a thing we no nothing about and has been around longer than western medicine.
FIFY. But sure, let's go with that instead of vaccines that have been proven to safe and effective for over a hundred years.

mm

Mr mm, Pharma has been formally studying eastern medicine for leads for at least the last forty years. To say we know nothing about is untrue.

Regarding the mRNA jabs, it codes for the SARS-CoV2 spike protein and those are in fact new. They've yet to go thru a formal FDA vaccine approval process. They're use is governed in the USA by an Emergency Use Authorization. I’m not an anti-vaxer.
Just stating what’s true.

Mr mm, Pharma has been formally studying eastern medicine for leads for at least the last forty years. To say we know nothing about is untrue.
And what they learn of Eastern traditional medicine by the scientific method can be incorporated into Western practice. I'm sticking with science and vaccines over internet rumors about Chinese traditions.

mm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back