The New Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normal for the FDA to wait until the U.S. clinical trial is complete. In general, evidence from other countries for efficacy can only be supportive, not the core evidence. Statistics from other countries to demonstrate safety is required. The idea is to combine data for as many subjects as possible when looking for the incidence of adverse reactions.

I didn't work on vaccine trials, but did work on submissions to the FDA for drugs that had been used in Europe for decades before a submission to the FDA for as a treatment for a new use.
AstraZeneca jab trial had a faux pas relating to dosage. So there’s that. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...about-dosing-error-letter-shows-idUSKBN2A1263

Never had the desire to comment on any of this until today. While looking through the craft beer selection at the local mini-mart here in Hunter I over heard a conversation that makes me think America is doomed. Some guy at the counter was telling the cashier that he wasn't getting the vaccine. His reasoning was that it's not a vaccine but a genetic altering drug and it changes your genes forever. He claimed to personally knew of 3 people that died from the vaccine. He left before I made it to the register. From their conversation I could tell the cashier was concerned about the safety of the vaccine. I told her I didn't believe a word this guy said...she asked me where I got my information from .... I said "the CDC"... her reply was "I don't trust main stream media" and she also mentioned she knew of someone that died from the vaccine.

Last edited:
Never had the desire to comment on any of this until today. While looking through the craft beer selection at the local mini-mart here in Hunter I over heard a conversation that makes me think America is doomed. Some guy at the counter was telling the cashier that he wasn't getting the vaccine. His reasoning was that it's not a vaccine but a genetic altering drug and it changes your genes forever. He claimed to personally knew of 3 people that died from the vaccine. He left before I made it to the register. From there conversation I could tell the cashier was concerned about the safety of the vaccine. I told her I didn't believe a word this guy said...she asked me where I got my information from .... I said "the CDC"... her reply was "I don't trust main stream media" and she also mentioned she knew of someone that died from the vaccine.
Invincible Ignorance ! Hard to convince " true believers" of ................( insert the conspiracy theory du jour) ??? I'm thinking Social Darwinism is at hand , The dumbing down of ' Murrica '

Reactions: MC2
Never had the desire to comment on any of this until today. While looking through the craft beer selection at the local mini-mart here in Hunter I over heard a conversation that makes me think America is doomed. Some guy at the counter was telling the cashier that he wasn't getting the vaccine. His reasoning was that it's not a vaccine but a genetic altering drug and it changes your genes forever. He claimed to personally knew of 3 people that died from the vaccine. He left before I made it to the register. From there conversation I could tell the cashier was concerned about the safety of the vaccine. I told her I didn't believe a word this guy said...she asked me where I got my information from .... I said "the CDC"... her reply was "I don't trust main stream media" and she also mentioned she knew of someone that died from the vaccine.

You see! That craft beer crap will mess your mind up but good!

Never had the desire to comment on any of this until today. While looking through the craft beer selection at the local mini-mart here in Hunter I over heard a conversation that makes me think America is doomed. Some guy at the counter was telling the cashier that he wasn't getting the vaccine. His reasoning was that it's not a vaccine but a genetic altering drug and it changes your genes forever. He claimed to personally knew of 3 people that died from the vaccine. He left before I made it to the register. From their conversation I could tell the cashier was concerned about the safety of the vaccine. I told her I didn't believe a word this guy said...she asked me where I got my information from .... I said "the CDC"... her reply was "I don't trust main stream media" and she also mentioned she knew of someone that died from the vaccine.
Russian spin via Macedonia is always more trustworthy than the US govt.

I know that since i got my first shot I can pickup KHL play by play in English if I hold my jaw in a certain position and face North.
Also, I have been hearing a Bill Gates Podcast whenever I turn on the lights in my basement. Do you think they are related?

Russian spin via Macedonia is always more trustworthy than the US govt.

I know that since i got my first shot I can pickup KHL play by play in English if I hold my jaw in a certain position and face North.
Also, I have been hearing a Bill Gates Podcast whenever I turn on the lights in my basement. Do you think they are related?

That was good ?

How did we get so damn dumb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back