Your Favorite Car of All Time

I'll add that I actually kept that car for 5 years. Longest ownership of a car in my lifetime. Normally I'd flip them, or get bored with them, in about 6 months.

The most fun with a car I had was a early 70's Olds Cutlass with a 350 rocket in it for an engine. It was a winter rat for one of my Vette's, that thing would roast the rear tires off of it. I went around every corner sideways with that thing. It eventually met it's match at one of my buddies smash up derby parties. 20 kegs and 20 cars died that day --- lol

Don't have one favorite car but a few stand out. My first car was a VW Beetle with 180HP dual weber engine in the late 70's when hot VW's were a thing. It was a crazy car until I dropped a valve on the NYS Thruway doing 100+
Since then had a lot of cars, MGB, Triumph Spitfire (eventually built into an SCCA F production racecar), VW Rabbit.
But I think I love the best the 2 current leisure cars I have in my garage, 2005 Audi S4 Cabriolet and 2008 VW R32, both of which are in showroom condition.They dont see the roads in the winter.

Don't have one favorite car but a few stand out. My first car was a VW Beetle with 180HP dual weber engine in the late 70's when hot VW's were a thing. It was a crazy car until I dropped a valve on the NYS Thruway doing 100+
Since then had a lot of cars, MGB, Triumph Spitfire (eventually built into an SCCA F production racecar), VW Rabbit.
But I think I love the best the 2 current leisure cars I have in my garage, 2005 Audi S4 Cabriolet and 2008 VW R32, both of which are in showroom condition.They dont see the roads in the winter.
Nice!
Post pics of the S4 and that R32!???
Nice handle, btw. I have a few buddies that were bmx'r dudes.

VW Rabbit.
Had a brown VW Rabbit the beagle liked to ride in.
Ran well and was good in the snow.
Bought it from an airman at the Columbus Miss. Air Force Base.
Drove it back and forth to Mississippi a few times and when I moved back home it too rusted out after several winters.

Had a brown VW Rabbit the beagle liked to ride in.
Ran well and was good in the snow.
Bought it from an airman at the Columbus Miss. Air Force Base.
Drove it back and forth to Mississippi a few times and when I moved back home it too rusted out after several winters.
Actually i mispoke in my earlier report my 78 VW was a Rabbit not a Golf , it TOO was brown .

Bought it at Easter told my kids i got a Chocolate Easter Bunny for us all

The Rabbit
I had a diesel Rabbit as a winter rat once. The thing made all kinds of racket and vibrated like a somebitch. While stopped at a red light another Rabbit diesel pulled up next to me and was making zero noise, as in was purring like a kitten. Once back to the shop I popped the hood looking for why-in-the-hell mine was making so much noise. While trying to look at the back side of the motor I had put my hands on the intake so I could get a good view. As soon as I put any kind of weight on that intake it fell right off.....lol. All the bolts had vibrated loose and all but 2 of them had fallen out. Put that intake back on and she ran great.

Back