Your Favorite Car of All Time

57 Merc Turnpike Cruiser ( my kid car in college was my dads ) Brazilian bronze with white interior sharp , but a mechanical POS
65 Brand new Mustang 2+2 from here on they were all new
68 Bonneville HT
72 Dodge Monaco HT
74 Pinto hatchback hahahahahahahhaa first 2nd car a serious POS it was my commuter car wife used the Monaco
78 VW Golf
82 VW Jetta
85 VW Jetta
88 Saab 900 4 dr
89 Mitsu hatch wifes car gave the 85 Jetta to John boy when he was in college
92 Saab 900 Turbo hatch
95 neon hb for the Queen of the Hop
98 neon gt for the Queen
2000 Celica GT black on black great little car loved it, BUT with my back ( yrs of hoops , fb and skiing ) became tough to get in at 57

Last edited:
'86 GTI, great road trips, met my wife then great memories cruising on the taconic cranking Chicago, Smithereens, Cure etc.

I'd say, without a doubt, the coolest car I personally ever owned was the bastard child of Triumph's in the TR7. I had an 81 TR7 convertible. Such a fun car to drive. Very few people even knew what it was. Took that thing all over the ADK as well as VT.

I'd say, without a doubt, the coolest car I personally ever owned was the bastard child of Triumph's in the TR7. I had an 81 TR7 convertible. Such a fun car to drive. Very few people even knew what it was. Took that thing all over the ADK as well as VT.
Very slick ride I'm having a hard time envisioning an "in the paint aircraft carrier " dude sitting in one tho

Surprisingly, that car was very comfortable for larger people. I think it was as wide as similar year Corvettes. The TR7 was a favorite if you could get it running. The TR 8 was even better and even harder to keep on the road. :ROFLMAO:

Surprisingly, that car was very comfortable for larger people. I think it was as wide as similar year Corvettes. The TR7 was a favorite if you could get it running. The TR 8 was even better and even harder to keep on the road. :ROFLMAO:
There was a bunch of room, once you got in it --- lol
TR8 is still on my bucket list of cars to own. I almost pulled the trigger on one a few years back, but I never could get together with the guy on price.

Back