Dang, I can't see the pix.
25+ years? How many broken bones --- lol
IMG_0178.JPG
IMG_0180.JPG
IMG_1141.jpg
IMG_2458.jpg

Broken bones courtesy of BMX;
left ankle
right ankle/leg (have a nice rod holding it all together)
left shoulder
couple of fingers
Funny thing is I also raced downhill, 4x and DS and only broke 1 rib doing those LOL
olddog was dang speed demon.
If ya can’t run with the big dogs don’t get off the porch.

That R32 is the shite. If I had one, it prolly wouldn't take m ore than 2 weeks for me to lose my license :)
This is exactly why I drive big heavy trucks and not cars. I bought a A7 Prestige the other day that I'd love to rip around in but there's NO WAY I could do it. I'd get three tickets in my 8 mile trek home.

I'd say, without a doubt, the coolest car I personally ever owned was the bastard child of Triumph's in the TR7. I had an 81 TR7 convertible. Such a fun car to drive. Very few people even knew what it was. Took that thing all over the ADK as well as VT.
hope it ran better then my brothers tr6. great looking car but would not run

hope it ran better then my brothers tr6. great looking car but would not run
Part of my luck was having a good mechanic who knew those things in and out. It was an electrical nightmare, but once it started she ran great....lol

The car that got me into cars... when I was in elementary school, a neighbor gave me a ride in his Triumph TR3. it was OVER!
When I was a college kid and home for the Summers our next door neighbor an electrical engineer had a tr3 powder blue it was freaking awesome.

I loved that car but Ed being an MSEE was always tinkering with that electrical system

Last edited:
Back