Your Favorite Car of All Time

If money was no object, I'd get me an Alfa Romeo Tipo 105 / 115, send it to Alfaholics and let them work their magic.

alfa-tipo-115.jpeg

Also, what Riptiz said about Mercedes 300 SD. Built to an engineering standard; timeless design.

Last edited:
I still want one. Sporty yet practical, the ultimate shooting brake:

1f8b4606ed5fb15ff41f5651cb90b1dd.jpg

That's a beauty.

Steve and I were each others best men. He had a mustard yellow P1800, a "bullet" just like the one above. It was a 5 speed with overdrive, and it wasn't hard to get 40 mpg on the highway.

It was also a 1971, and I THINK it actually had the SAME ENGINE, as my dad's 144S — they called it the "B20". But because the P1800 was so much lighter it was decently fast.

We drove in that car, me and him, on his wedding day.

We were somewhat "late" (basically only 15 minutes early, not an hour as requested). We needed gas and we were in out tuxes, so we tried to find someone to pump our gas in a self service state. Eventually I just pumped it as carefully as I could.

There is an hilarious video of Steve's soon-to-be father-in-law actually waiting for us, scrutinizing us, while tapping his foot, taken as we arrived.

It's a very cool car. How has driving it impacted your life?

this is the coolest best looking car ever made....period...imo nothing has ever come close

petrolicious.png

Petrolicious

1967-jaguar-xke-10-1000x667.jpg
XKE !!! I feel ya !!! When i was in college my wife's best girlfriend's dad had a Jag and Alfa dealership in Utica and these beautiful XKE coupes were on his lot . Once in a while, the two BFF's would tool around in them ........damn they were FINE and yeah the cars were pretty rad too

Last edited:
1976 Pontiac aster
1972 cougar XR7 with 351 4 barrel
1981 Volkswagen scirocco
1985 Ford bronco II
1991 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
1994 Jeep Grand Cheroke
1999 Land Rover Discovery II
2005 Toyota 4Runner sport
2010 Ford SHO
2015 Acura TLX sport
2021, Acura TLX elt