What is your dream?

I think Mons Olympus on Mars would be cool.
But I would settle for Hawaii..Mauna Kea.

Here’s the video of Schmitt skiing on the the moon. It’s just barely a bunny hill though. They kick over a rock first to grab some samples as Jack’s a geologist and studies rocks. He goes skiing after work, at 3 minutes in the video. They were the last folks to moon walk and/or ski the moon. And Vuck Fail.

Jeez, am I the youngest guy here at this point? Any dreams other then retirement? My dream is to start a second career as a screen writer. Any tips? My dream used to be to be a cowboy but I did that by age 25 (horse wrangler actually- close enough).
The Coen Brothers did Raising Arizona, Fargo and also more recently The Ballad of Buster Skruggs.
Ya could be a contender.

Found this interesting site that produces maps of where you might want to live, given your preferences:

The weather toggles seem a bit wonky, but otherwise, it’s pretty cool. Here’s a map of places less than 1 hour to mountains, within 2 hours of a major airport, decent schools, & at least as much sun as I get now:
4C49CA34-4DC7-414A-B505-D2721A54630F.jpeg

Found this interesting site that produces maps of where you might want to live, given your preferences:

The weather toggles seem a bit wonky, but otherwise, it’s pretty cool. Here’s a map of places less than 1 hour to mountains, within 2 hours of a major airport, decent schools, & at least as much sun as I get now:
View attachment 17845
That is very cool!

Cute little house, with 20 acres of land to hike, ride around on an atv, and shoot. 1 hour drive from NYC.

May be literally impossible but its ma dream. :)

The weather toggles seem a bit wonky, but otherwise, it’s pretty cool.
Their sales tax data for NY is incorrect.
NYS disappears if ya toggle the sales tax preference to <13%
It’s the only state that completely disappears.

Their sales tax data for NY is incorrect.
NYS disappears if ya toggle the sales tax preference to <13%
It’s the only state that completely disappears.
I think it’s “state tax”, so they probably add the state sales tax (4%) to the income tax (varies) to get 13%? But yeah, I think that’s also wonky (California should be up there too?)

I think it’s “state tax”, so they probably add the state sales tax (4%) to the income tax (varies) to get 13%? But yeah, I think that’s also wonky (California should be up there too?)
Garbage in garbage out. I like the concept but they need to get their data/labels corrected.
I’m never gonna decide where I live by an intrawebs thingy

Back