Total Solar Eclipse coming to NY: April 8, 2024

I drove home from western Ohio after Ny weather was a bust . We plugged in our destination home “5:05” lol the first three hours time went backwards. We left at 4:30 and got home at 1 am .

Making tentative plans for Spain or Iceland in August of 26 . I feel like I’ve joined a cult Lol ! View attachment 24539
Seeing the nice shots of the prominences from the different locations is interesting.

Go on sir, you have my attention 😁
She worked for Der Spiegel, a German magazine, but I don’t sprechen sie deutsch.
It was a long time ago, well before the cell phones & internet.
I was in town for a meeting held on Vacation Isle in the middle of Mission Bay and had walked to the northern most beach from there. There were huge cliffs that most likely have had some erosion since then.
She was cute, friendly, healthy, happy, smart and German.
Looking back at it's right up there with the clouded out eclipse Moonday as things I will remember forever.

Last edited:
She worked for Der Spiegel, a German magazine, but I don’t sprechen sie deutsch.
It was a long time ago, well before the cell phones & internet.
I was in town for a meeting held on Vacation Isle in the middle of Mission Bay and had walked to the northern most beach from there. There were huge cliffs that most likely have had some erosion since then.
She was cute, friendly, healthy, happy and German.
Looking back at it's right up there with the clouded out eclipse yesterday as things I will remember forever.
Sounds way more bad ass than a big shadow!

Back