To Heat, or Not to Heat, That is the Question

Spot on we have a car account. Money goes into it every month. Every 5 yrs or so we buy a car

when the time comes for me to own my own wheels it will be a rusted out POS F250
Paid $2,500 in cash for my 350 with 31,000 miles on it and no rust.
1664973281620.jpeg

I’m wondering how the math will work out for EV’s ? Battery replacement vs putting a new engine/transmission in an old vehicle with a decent body. ?

I’ve heard some people who leased vehicles years ago finding themselves in a situation that there buyout figure is much cheaper than buying an equivalent vehicle, strange times.

I own all my vehicles but one is aging and am on the fence about just patching it up till the market comes back to sanity.

Blah, blah, blah
I'm hopeful this will get overturned.
Not a fan.
I'll miss cylinders and my clutch pedal as much as anyone, but if you sell cars, you're gonna make bank on this. I know you can't see it now, but that's how the government is gonna create its own path of least resistance.

mm

I'll miss cylinders and my clutch pedal as much as anyone, but if you sell cars, you're gonna make bank on this. I know you can't see it now, but that's how the government is gonna create its own path of least resistance.

mm
I understand, I just don't like it. I especially don't like it when government draws a line in the sand for it's people. It feels dirty. Sometimes if it smells like shit, looks like shit, and tastes like shit, it's shit.
Point being, if a person wants an EV go buy one. If a person wants ICE they too should be able to purchase what they want.

Spot on we have a car account. Money goes into it every month. Every 5 yrs or so we buy a car
Generally, people do not have the ability or discipline to do this. Kudos.

Leasing can work for many people as you only pay for what you use and you always have a newer car which means low maintenance and a warranty. If you have your own business, leasing can be a positive method to preserve capital. Also, there are ways to make money off leasing if you have your own business.

Back