To Heat, or Not to Heat, That is the Question

Generally, people do not have the ability or discipline to do this. Kudos.

Leasing can work for many people as you only pay for what you use and you always have a newer car which means low maintenance and a warranty. If you have your own business, leasing can be a positive method to preserve capital. Also, there are ways to make money off leasing if you have your own business.
Exceptions to everything
But driving around in your leased bmw m3 don’t impress me much.

... if a person wants an EV go buy one. If a person wants ICE they too should be able to purchase what they want.
That doesn't really work. Every major technology change only happens when the government gets behind it. That's true of railroads, the copper wire phone system, the electric system and even the innernets, which was invented by the government. Gasoline cars too. We're reaching the point where most people will want EVs are more than RICE and the government will support that. IF you think fossil fuels are an existential threat to civilization, that's another reason for the government to get involved, but the political will to do that will come from the simple fact that people will want EVs.

mm

Exceptions to everything
But driving around in your leased bmw m3 don’t impress me much.
You would be surpised to find how much industrial equipment and commercial property is leased. It's just another way to finance the use of something, and it mostly depends on tax treatment and interest rates.
I've always owned cars and kept them a long time, but now I'm starting to worry that all the electronics are gonna brick after a few years, so maybe I'll lease the next one. if interest rates aren't crazy.

mm

Back