The Ugh Thread

Ouch, That looks like a brown tick to me, which at least isn't suspected of Lyme disease. Still. Where did you get that this time of year?

mm

Ouch, That looks like a brown tick to me, which at least isn't suspected of Lyme disease. Still. Where did you get that this time of year?

mm
Fahnestock State Park. I thought the same thing but the doc didn’t want to guess

Hang in there, Camp! Employment is good, I think.

Weird random question. When I hang a left out of GP, there are two small buildings way up on the hill, next to Olympian. Is on of those the A18 camp? I have wondered what they are. I thought maybe one was a hut for racers.

For some reason facebook, or the more accurately facebookers, are driving me nuts recently, more than usual. My opening volley:

Vail haters hating Vail for doing what every large corporation does
Mega-pass holders complaining about the inevitable effects of mega-passes
Pass math
Retired people who advise you to ski weekdays
People who give Laszlo grooming, pricing advice
Conspiracy theories/paranoia from fb celebs
Hating on Hunter
Hating on city people, NYC/ NJ
Hating on beginners

I will probably add to this list. This is what comes to mind at this moment.

It might make me feel better if you tell me what you hate about facebook. It might not, but it might.

Full disclosure, I am also on facebook. :poop: ?:eek:?

What i detest about FB is the inherent nastiness in some of the responses . People would Very seldom respond like this in person . I also hate anal retentive posters : e.g. Yesterday i accepted a friend request from a woman who was a year ahead of me in hs and whom i have not seen in 60 years .We were not hs buddies , but i did know who she was so i said sure .

I always accept such requests if i know the person and i have NEVER sent a friend request to anyone ( yeah i weird like that ?) well she flood my feed with 45 FORTY FREAKING FIVE non sensical posts the first night , today it was another 37 ........so i Unfollowed her . Cmon who in hell posts that much crap ? I dont want to block her , but will have her on Permasnooze ?

The funniest thing about all this..is complaining about long lift lines..while standing in them. um...your part of the problem?

My opening volley:

Vail haters hating Vail for doing what every large corporation does
Mega-pass holders complaining about the inevitable effects of mega-passes
Pass math
Retired people who advise you to ski weekdays
People who give Laszlo grooming, pricing advice
Conspiracy theories/paranoia from the leader of a large fb group
Hating on Hunter
Hating on city people, NYC/ NJ
Hating on beginners

I will probably add to this list. This is what comes to mind at this moment.
Ya forgot Dang Boarders.

Back