The Ugh Thread

I mean Al showed me how every seat is glistening after we vacuumed it. He is insisting it has to be fixed.

Knowing Al, he's not about the money, he believes it.

I mean Al showed me how every seat is glistening after we vacuumed it. He is insisting it has to be fixed.

Knowing Al, he's not about the money, he believes it.
Al is 100% spot on.

My comment was only meant to express how expensive crap is nowadays. A bat did 20k in damage. Wowsers!

I think you could total most cars with a bat, if you bash each panel.

This is all upholstery.

Sorry I know I will not make it 3 more months
Lunch was tea and baked ziti and Starbucks u bike today 3 months now for the dentist appointment to fix me it was today but no one here know I very tired and might not drink for few months they here should told me about the appointment for today last week
Come visit soon if you can
Dinner no tea here might leave here if I still alive on Feb 14 when yhe dentist appointment was canceled and changed to I fucken hate this place need to be shut down
Dentist and doctor from here saw the damage I have no will to last 3 more months
Today was the dentist appointment they forgot to tell me and forgot to set up transportation come soon I might stop drinking any thing soon

Hang in there Scotty, hopefully just a bad day. Youre on my +++ vibes and prayer list!

Back