The Ugh Thread

I figure you guys would get a kick out of this. In one week, a basketball hoop fell on my car, a big tree fell on my shed, my dryer broke, my kid messed up my snowmobile, and my dog had some kind of uti or something. I can only laugh it off and keep rocking on. That's life I guess. We gotta be stronger than the storm. Lol

I figure you guys would get a kick out of this. In one week, a basketball hoop fell on my car, a big tree fell on my shed, my dryer broke, my kid messed up my snowmobile, and my dog had some kind of uti or something. I can only laugh it off and keep rocking on. That's life I guess. We gotta be stronger than the storm. Lol
Some days&weeks are better than others.
Used to visit an older couple who lived on Piseco Lake at a beautiful location.
He used to say in the wintertime, “We aren’t really living... just existing."
It’d get COLD there with a lot of snow. Bears hibernate.

I heard a pedal steel guitar when I read this.

I heard a pedal steel guitar when I read this.
1705862546413.gif

Brace it and go bro
That’s what I’ve been doing for both golfing & skiing since last summer but finally worked up the courage for an appt to see a Cuse long snapper footballer orthopedic doc. Hopefully he figures out what’s best for long term left knee functions.
Left knee feels better after skiing but turns to the right aren’t as smooth as turns to the left.

Hopefully he figures out what’s best for long term left knee functions.
PT prescribed. Started with transplanting a little blueberry bush to a better spot & picking up sticks. Put pressure on the shovel with left footers. Soil's soft. Diggin is good for ya. Gave all the bushes a dose of Miracid some of the luckier ones got a scoop of winterized dog poo. Filled in a couple holes the pup had dug. Gotta keep moving.
Gonna see a pro PT too for more specific stuff.

Last edited:
Voltaren is good stuff. I learned about it years ago from an endurance horse board. The horse approved version is very expensive. I used to have to order it from Australia.

Now, I always have some around.
Costco has 3 tube pack for 43 bucks.
Voltaren used to be by prescription only.
Inflammation sucks.

Back