The Ugh Thread

Been doing the yoga thing. 2x a day last week, 5x a day Sat and Sun, snuck out for another at lunch today for hopefully 3x weekday.

Like every thing else I do I am over focused on something very narrow. It's certainly not a yoga program. It's one set of 4 exercises that I do on each side left/right. It takes about 12 minutes.

I can't do everything exactly as the yoga stud is asking because my leg is hurt. So I am going about half way with some of the stretches. I could see how it would be amazing if I could fully extend.

It's definitely helping. I'm walking normally, but I don't think I could walk a mile at normal speed without some pain. At the end of a day I feel pretty good, stiffest in the am when I wake up.
This Lady’s books, podcasts, videos and blog discuss “Nutritious Movement”.
Katy makes sense.

From Julie, Queen of the Catskills:

Not sure if you can only see it if you have a FB account.

There are more sex offenders wandering around than you would think. It’s depressing to think about but it’s worth looking at the state map to have an idea of what’s happening around you and it’s always worth searching a name and address if you’re suspicious of someone in particular.

There are more sex offenders wandering around than you would think. It’s depressing to think about but it’s worth looking at the state map to have an idea of what’s happening around you and it’s always worth searching a name and address if you’re suspicious of someone in particular.

I checked our area a few years ago. There is no hiding.

I get a report from the County Sherifs office anytime one moves into or near our zip code , its a very good report , picture , history and current location with advise as to how to handle any concerns. There are links to maps showing the locus of ALL within the zip code

I get a report from the County Sherifs office anytime one moves into or near our zip code , its a very good report , picture , history and current location with advise as to how to handle any concerns. There are links to maps showing the locus of ALL within the zip code
How many more are there around for every single one registered?

Dropping my daughter at her friends house, no idea anyone is in the big white SUV in the driveway.

Pull up across the street next to the curb, N getting out of the car, and bang.

Shared the shit out of me, and I'm out some body work for sure.

Sucko.

I spoke to Al. The fact that the rear door is under pressure when it closes, likely means the "pillar" is bent.

If it's it bent, it can maybe be rebent. If it's wrinkled, it definitely requires more.

The guy who hit me says he wants to pay cash. We'll see, I'll get an estimate on Monday.

That's my storm chasing car, it's served me well. Al said it takes more to total a car now because used prices are up.

He said my 2017 CRV with 102,000 is worth 20 grand, or it was before that dent. I think I paid 28 for it.

Back