The Ugh Thread

with the yoga something positive came out of my stupidity injury.

I feel like I had a break through tonight. I was able to do those 4 exercises without modifying the moves (much) to accommodate my injury. I felt I really stretched naturally. Felt great.

I was also able to jump back and forth the way you might in small bumps.

This could be really bad, not only for us here in CNY, but upstate as well.

So a Jimmy Hoffa wannabe and an Urban Leaguer wanna change rules for folks who work on farms, allegedly.
They already use robots in the milk parlor for a lot ofit.
The proposal was supported by Denis Hughes, former president of the New York AFL-CIO, and Brenda McDuffie, president of the Buffalo Urban League.

Last edited:
Someone PM'd me and said "everyone was assuming" I got hurt because tele is a young man's sport and i am too old for it.

First let me say, fuçk that.

Second, I didn't mean to imply I got hurt "tele-ing" whatever that means. All my skiing is freeheeled, but I was cross country skiing and got crossed up doing a step turn, on a pretty mellow incline. Stupid maybe, but not tele.

I admit it was a scary moment, alone, on the ground, in the woods a mile from the cabin, I wasn't sure how exactly I was going to get back. It took quite a while. Luckily I guess it wasn't a tear. I probably shouldn't ski alone ever, but there is no way I am giving it up.

A few years ago, I tore a hamstring in a park near my house. Took a while to get back to the car. Then there were bears hanging out at the trail head. Then I had to drive home. Torn left hamstring + manual transmission = a bad combination.

Torn left hamstring + manual transmission = a bad combination.
OMG the time I tore a hammy was exactly one week after I bought my first auto trans in my whole life. I remember thinking "thank god" for small miracles.

Back