The Truck Thread

yup, really liked the truck. Will likely get another one unless I find a deal on an F-150 3.5 EB. Other than that, nothing else seems worth trading a few mpg's for . Need to tow a 7,500# GVWR camper.

FYI regarding short beds -In my old tacoma I never had issue with the 5' bed, seemed to work just fine for bikes, skis, mulch, lumber, etc (with a bed extension rack). New truck (Nissan Titan) had a 5'6" short bed, somewhat more convenient. Unfortunately it got totaled a few weeks ago and I have a brand new tacoma rental - new bike does not fit! Can never go back to 5' bed!

Trucks are getting silly these days. More room for passengers than stuff in the the bed! Our late and lamented 2003 Tacoma had a six foot bed. Insert "old man yells at cloud" picture here.

dude, the struggle is real. My new minI van is taller than the Colorado w/ cap was and WAY taller than the Impreza. Lifting that fucker over my head is no joke. I’m considering hunting up the one of the 15 foot versions of the sealution just for that reason

With the shooting brake, I don't have to struggle with a tall roof. But getting the ski box up there singlehanded ain't easy. Thinking about buying a SUP or possibly a canoe once I move north. But with a wonky shoulder, it has to be light.

Back