The Sand Trap: for Players, Hackers and Duffers

Nice!
A couple cold Yuengling Soup cans at the turn ($3ea) usually gets me thru the backside.
Sometimes there’s some left over for the 19th hole.

My Pa. college days were 98% Jenny cream ale with a few Pottstown Y’s thrown in. Rolling Rock in an emergency.
Maybe I’ll have a Y in your honor Tirolski watching the Masters this week!

The Masters = the official start of spring 😁 Plus my favorite sports week of the year.
I apply for their ticket lottery every year. Have yet to get picked, but ya never know.

It rained hard there last night so a delayed start. Could be some windy storms today too. Friday thru Sunday weather should be fine.

I apply for their ticket lottery every year. Have yet to get picked, but ya never know.

It rained hard there last night so a delayed start. Could be some windy storms today too. Friday thru Sunday weather should be fine.
I stopped applying a couple years ago. Too much rejection 🤣 Plus I decided I'd rather use my vacation time to ski in rockies or some other kind of trip in March or April.

Yup I think they dodged the worst of the storm.
Looks like a 10:10 start for honorary starters.

@tirolski: I saw that voters approved the WG district's purchase of Westvale Golf Course a few months ago. Most of the layout is boilerplate parallel fairways; however, I liked the holes that went through the woods (13 - 16). Still, it was a cheap, convenient place to sneak in a round.

Thanks for the share JD.
My friend's, who’s Grandfather voted for Abe Lincoln, who we golf with on Sunday’s (least putts wins) older brother golfed with Bucky Hewitt the pro there back in the day.

Played a memorable Camillus Grill Open scramble there and some other fun rounds.

Hope it’s better for neighborhood folks than what Amazon did to the neighbors of Liverpool G&CC.

Some folks had to start play on Amen Corner this morning in the chilly wind to finish their 1st round.
First world problem but that’s what happens when ya wanna run with the big dogs at Augusta.

Homa, Scheffler and Bryson D. are dialed in.

Back