The Sand Trap: for Players, Hackers and Duffers

Sounds like a good day to me. Fresh air. A little exercise. You were probably hanging with somebody who’s company is at least tolerable. Life is good.
Of course Yer right bothTski n Bski ! Just an ole fart cryassin 😃🙂

Lil better today but nuttin special a 41 3:par but 2 3 putts Played upriver course today its starting to dry

Lil better today but nuttin special a 41 3:par but 2 3 putts Played upriver course today its starting to dry
Nice.
We got rained out today. Been shooting in the 80s.
Putting, pitching & driver-3 wood are decent but irons suck.
Hit balls with 5 iron thru wedge in the light drizzle today instead of playing.
First time to actually practice this year.
Mighta been standing to far way from the ball.
PGA starts tomorrow in Louisville.
Should be interesting.

My game still rots another 45 Sunday

Frankly nothing is working yet ,just gotta figure it out

i'm about 2 clubs short on every shot now .
Losing 6 strokes on average from last year wth 😑

You're in the game though! Nice to hear from you. You got this.

You're in the game though! Nice to hear from you. You got this.
Thanks Dom yeah it'll come along but now at 81 I'm thinking it's gonna really take time ,but then again as my Dr keeps sayin " Look at your peer group ," and that is reality .

Lost 3 good friends this past month one was a former teammate.....the latest last Thursday was married on the same date and year as The Queen of The Hop and I

He was a teacher and a top notch D1 hockey official for yres did several Frozen Four national championships And The 1980 Olympics in Placid.

Thanks Dom yeah it'll come along but now at 81 I'm thinking it's gonna really take time ,but then again as my Dr keeps sayin " Look at your peer group ," and that is reality .

Lost 3 good friends this past month one was a former teammate.....the latest last Thursday was married on the same date and year as The Queen of The Hop and I

He was a teacher and a top notch D1 hockey official for yres did several Frozen Four national championships And The 1980 Olympics in Placid.
Warp I am so sorry for your loss. Feel free to PM me if you ever want to chat. Life stages have challenges. You are inspirational.

Golf is a hard game to play well.
Yer still swinging. Keep it up. It’s typical to lose distance with senior golfer's aging, especially when the courses are damper.
Motion is lotion.
Knock em in Warp.
I set up the kiddy pool yesterday in it’s spot by the blueberry bushes in the backyard for pitch shot fun. Let the games begin.⛳

Last edited:
Warp I am so sorry for your loss. Feel free to PM me if you ever want to chat. Life stages have challenges. You are inspirational.
Dom you are a very fine young man, obviously came from a loving family . Thanks for your concern .

I am fine just lamenting loss of a good man, but alas his suffering is over and our concern is his widow who is facing a recurrence of a life threatening disease. Her adult children from The Dacks and SC are with her in Fla and face some decisions.

Thanks again Dom you're tops in my book

Warp

Finally a decent round this morning a 39 with 6 pars but one double. Thrill for the day a 27 footer to save par . Happy to get some roll again

Back