The Sand Trap: for Players, Hackers and Duffers

You can tell that I haven't lived in Camillus in four decades -- I wasn't aware that there's a Camillus Grill Open. One of my high school classmates was the son of owner Hank Kulick.
A friend of mine’s brother mighta bought it from him.
The only one I played it was nuts. It mighta been the first and last.

Biggest problem with the Masters (which is a good one) is you don’t have time to hit the can lol! Luv it⛳

Got shaped skis?
How about shaped irons?
Bryson hole out for a birdie on #18 was special.
The iron shot he tried to draw around the corner over the pond on #15 went straight and then he made a double. 🤔.
If he didn’t use the new funky irons would he have been able to work it more?
If Homa coulda made a birdie putt...?
Should be another interesting final round.⛳

Last edited:
First outing of the year yesterday ,been busy finishing new addition to our home which was completed last Friday

Wet , windy and overcast and definitely "stop.and plop" mud ball season but I was itching to play .

I had a wind in the face on 7 of 9 holes didn't play well strictly bogie golf with only 2 pars ended with a 43.

Will b 81 in less than 3 weeks so considering I guess that's my new reality

First outing of the year yesterday ,been busy finishing new addition to our home which was completed last Friday

Wet , windy and overcast and definitely "stop.and plop" mud ball season but I was itching to play .

I had a wind in the face on 7 of 9 holes didn't play well strictly bogie golf with only 2 pars ended with a 43.

Will b 81 in less than 3 weeks so considering I guess that's my new reality
Keep swinging Warp.
Courses here are in fine shape.
Rough is thick and can’t leave ball mark.
Won 50 cents for Sunday putts as it started drizzling when we finished the front for a 40, 4 over.
Even hit the range beforehand (mats only). Tis hard to chunk it off a mat.

You'd think I'd smarten up and wait for good weather and dry fairways, but no dumbshitski that I can be I went out yesterday in round two of slimy mudball season.

I came home discouraged , worst freaking round in decades 😒 . I sucked canal water,could not put the ball in the freaking ocean ..

Shot a 47. I can't remember a round that bad in years ,nothing worked, I mean nuttin. . Think I'm b gonna wait till we get some roll again . My clubs got so damn dirty they looked like they were dragged thru wet dung :)

Oh well that's golf ⛳️ gotta keep swinging the damn clubs

Sounds like a good day to me. Fresh air. A little exercise. You were probably hanging with somebody who’s company is at least tolerable. Life is good.

You'd think I'd smarten up and wait for good weather and dry fairways, but no dumbshitski that I can be I went out yesterday in round two of slimy mudball season.

I came home discouraged , worst freaking round in decades 😒 . I sucked canal water,could not put the ball in the freaking ocean ..

Shot a 47. I can't remember a round that bad in years ,nothing worked, I mean nuttin. . Think I'm b gonna wait till we get some roll again . My clubs got so damn dirty they looked like they were dragged thru wet dung :)

Oh well that's golf ⛳️ gotta keep swinging the damn clubs
It’s early yet Warp & earlier in the north country.
When I took golf for a PE class at Potsdam in the “spring” semester Welch had us only hit ‘em outside at a golf course once. They should call it the winter semester.

Back