The Sand Trap: for Players, Hackers and Duffers

After almost 2 weeks and not playing because of the pulled calf and pulled hamstring I decided to put some KT tape on it and some braces go out and play today.

Had a pretty fair round considering the circumstances shot a 41 .

The course was wetter than hell lot of standing water from the downpours of the last several days, but was great to get out there

The course was wetter than hell lot of standing water from the downpours of the last several days, but was great to get out there
Got ready to tee off today to sub in the 18 hole league and the skies let loose again. Some folks played.
We’re about full with water.
At least the berries are still plump.

Had a 39-39 for 78 with just 26 putts yesterday to win the dollar.
If ya wanna be happy golfing it helps to make putts.
Finished bogey, double bogey, bogey. Coulda been a contender.
Knee is almost back to normal. Shots from downhill lies still suck though.

Last edited:
We're celebrating our 58 th Anniversary today have been in Lake George region for several days .

Play the course today that I've been playing for years and I have never seen it in such terrible shape standing water everywhere cart paths damn near unusable with many detours .

I guess I didn't realize just how much rain this region had gotten all during the month of July since we were enduring Sonora desert conditions along the St Larry until just recently..Shot a meh 41 in the abundant stop and flop conditions.

Lost a ball in deep standing water in the middle of the fairway ugh :(

But still enjoyed the round

Whoa! Impressive, Warp. Congratulations to you both.
Thanx DB ,she is amazing looks like our daughters age still a very fit123 lbs ,natural blonde no bleached do and as nice as she is beautiful.......I AM a very lucky guy !!!

Ok so THIS is getting Mondo Weird : 3rd straight 41this am and on three Different courses....
WTH

Four birdies & two sandies Sunday.
Best round of the year with a coupla 37s for a 74.
Screwed up the 10th hole for a triple.
Won a buck on the putts with 25.
Played a scramble benefit tournament today and hit the dang lips too many times. We were only minus 6. Twas fun.
She’s finally drying out some.

Back