The Sand Trap: for Players, Hackers and Duffers

Played LB this am had a 39 with another Bird . It was a cloudburst as I was finished and loading the car

Shot a 37 this morning Had 2 birdies,3 pars,no doubles 🏌️love Fall golf uncrowded,course in great shape
Played 18 yesterday with my friend who hits from the gold tees.
The ladies had a tourney in front of us & his partner won her flight and usually plays with us on Sundays. She’s a good golfer.
Birdied 2 of the 1st four & shot a 2 under 34 from the golds but we were moving them outta the traps, behind a tree and took a mulligan.
We both had 39s on the back and didn’t get wet.
Lost the buck on the putts (19 on the back) cause I hit too many greens, they were sloooow and the dog ate my homework.
The ladies were giving away pumpkin rolls and brownies at the 19th hole.

🏌️⛳Played the longer Riverside course this am ..brr cold ,breezy ,wet ,both Fall gloves and jacket on .

Shot a 38 with 2 more birdies ,some pars and one dreaded double

37-43 yesterday with 1 bird on the front.
Hit it into 3 traps on the back. Coulda been a contender.
The skies were the clearest in a long time and the greens were fast.
Twas a great day ta play.

Will be playing in Queensbury next week,was there a month ago ,great course selection

38-41 with 1 birdie & we shot a 2 over 73 best ball to win the match. Ham and egged it.
Course is in great shape.

Last edited:
Shot a 64 today

IMG_6551.jpeg

⛳Played in Queensbury New York this morning the course was exceedingly wet with lots of standing water everywhere such that the carts couldn't stay on a path.

Shot a 39 which under the conditions is ok. The course gave nothing all. All you got was whatever the ball got in the air .....no roll ,no bounce nothing.

But it still was a lot of fun and met some nice new people

⛳Played in Queensbury New York this morning the course was exceedingly wet with lots of standing water everywhere such that the carts couldn't stay on a path.

Shot a 39 which under the conditions is ok. The course gave nothing all. All you got was whatever the ball got in the air .....no roll ,no bounce nothing.

But it still was a lot of fun and met some nice new people
Course? Couple good ones up there. Good shooting

Back