The New Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did. I thought it was no big deal but last night my son told me I looked really tired and when I got up this morning the injection site hurts like hell and I do fell legitimately wiped out. I guess the nanobots are doing their thing in there.
I’d get the same reaction from flu shots.

I’m moving away from beer in preference for legal and edible thc. I’m sleeping better, it manages my anxiety better...
Then you’ll be happy when you finally make it back east and ski Platty. NY finally approved recreational, although it will probably take a while before dispensaries open.

I don’t drink beer much any more, unfortunately not much impact on my problem areas. Weight has never been my problem, as much as a small old dad gut.

Juice has never been my go to for stress, but liquor is more efficient for that purpose!

....I see Camp beat me to that one by mere seconds.

one of the reasons that I don’t find it fun around here is because people attack me out of nowhere, and instead of allowing me to say anything, I find that I am blocked from responding to the thread.

it’s fine if that’s how you want to run the site, but I just don’t feel the need to contribute anything if I don’t get the chance to say my piece.

also, RA, the only person “virtue signaling” in that other thread is the guy who said “What the hell do you mean, Americans are dumb? No I won’t read the article you posted showing that Americans are dangerously uninformed about the virus, I know in my heart that all Americans are geniuses”

Also, that conversation was completely in the bounds of the thread, unlike the other conversations that were happening... like the petty sniping at me.
How did you get the vaccine? Guess your skiing is more important than old people living. Just cause you can doesn't mean you should

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back